- Log into your JIRA instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Link fields via search. Results include add-on versions compatible with your JIRA instance.
- Click Install to download and install your add-on.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog
There is an easy way to configure fields:
- add necessary link field
- add new field on a screens
- open field Configuration section, then Edit field Parameters
- set up which fields you need to transmit.
Also it`s very easy way to add links fields as columns on your Dashboards and Filters. Very helpful opportunity to display your fields as columns!
This plugin will be very useful for saving your time. If you have lots of info which you need to view complexly in one place (for example dashboard) – “Link Fields” is your reasonable and safe choice.
“Link fields” provides an easy way to read information from any type of issues. You don’t need to navigate to get some information. All info that you need is on your dashboard!
How do you think is it necessary function for JIRA-users to transmit field values between different issues? Correct answer-yes. Do you think that it can be done based on links? Correct answer-yes!
Plugin Link Fields can be helpful in each sphere where the reflection of many fields is necessary to be viewed complexly in one place. Banking, medicine, science, IT, industry, accounting, etc.
For example, in banking this plugin will help user to reflect all data dedicated to Fix Assets or another one. Any modification of link fields you want.
Try to use Link fields and your JIRA will be thankful to you:)